At the beginning of March, Cold War Kids recorded an insane Morning Becomes Eclectic segment and live performance for KCRW in (not so sunny) Santa Monica.
The group seamlessly played through most of their newest album, Dear Miss Lonelyhearts, to the intimate crowd of friends and fans at Apogee’s Berkeley Street Studio. The playful group also threw in a couple of old favorites to satisfy the die-hards.
You can check out the entire performance on KCRW this Friday including the charming interview with MBE’s own Jason Bentley. It’s one not to miss!
Cold War Kids Live on KCRW Set List
Dear Miss Lonely Heart
Fear and Trembling
Audience of One
- loveknote likes this
- the-queen-of-hesitation reblogged this from coldwarkidslove
- aloverseyes likes this
- offspaceandtime reblogged this from coldwarkidslove
- goldensatire likes this
- ranordine likes this
- tiredhappy likes this
- coldwarkidslove reblogged this from filtermagazine
- somethingseensomethingheard likes this
- guntergliebenglauchengloben reblogged this from filtermagazine
- anaapaulaa123 likes this
- zoneoutmagazine reblogged this from filtermagazine
- annie-moran likes this
- babbledome likes this
- clapattack likes this
- walkingdeadjunkie likes this
- filtermagazine posted this