School of Seven Bells for FREE at Dr. Martens Union Square Store RECAP!
To commemorate this new addition to the Dr. Martens family tree, Dr. Martens partnered with Filter Magazine to hold an exciting event at the new store where guests were able to mingle in this new creative environment. Highlights of this eclectic evening included a special DJ-set and live performance by School of Seven Bells, as well as boundless amounts of burgers and beers by sponsors White Castle and Goose Island. The diverse crowd included Shameless actress, Emma Kinney, Dr. Martens designer and famed model Agyness Deyn, actor Giovanni Ribisi, and other music talents such as Neon Legion, Rewards and Wim. All guests stayed hydrated throughout the evening with sponsor AquaHydrate.
Thanks to all for coming!
- insideindierock likes this
- iknowinterpolisallweneed reblogged this from goldmine-owl
- iknowinterpolisallweneed likes this
- goldmine-owl reblogged this from filtermagazine
- bertholdjeancharles reblogged this from filtermagazine and added:
- brokenxrecord likes this
- korhwythkevrinek reblogged this from fuckyeahsviib and added:
- fuckyeahsviib reblogged this from filtermagazine
- ped650 likes this
- imjusnarlee likes this
- youmaycallmetheradioheadfreak likes this
- velvetsword likes this
- livinginahighsociety likes this
- jimdoindierockmusic likes this
- filtermagazine posted this